Community Impact Grant – Spring Intake
The GSJ Community Foundation provides grants to schools, charities and community organizations that make a difference in the community of Greater Saint John.
The Community Impact grants range from $10,000 to $50,000 and follow two streams: 1) Emerging Ideas, and 2) Sustaining Impact.
Project-based funding to pilot new ideas
Funding for existing Community programs that are seeking support to maintain and/or grow their impact
All community Impact Grants are reviewed by Grant Review Committee, with recommendations approved by the Board of Directors.
For more information and to discuss eligibility, please contact Harry Daley – email@example.com
Applicants who meet criteria will be invited to apply via the online granting portal.
Elements for Consideration
Which reflect an identified need in the community, impact a significant number of people and/or priority populations, build effective community partnerships, improve the quality of life in Greater Saint John and plan for sustainability of the initiative/project beyond initial funding.
We accept applications from both qualified donees and incorporated non-profits that are working enhance the quality of life in Greater Saint John.
Community Impact Grants do not fund:
- Endowment Funds;
- Supporting sectarian, religious, or political purposes;
- Covering deficits or retiring debts;
- Retroactive funding for expenses incurred before approval 0f the application;
- Activities focused strictly in areas outside of the Community Foundation’s catchment area.
Please contact Harry firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions regarding eligibility.
Successful applicants will sign a grant contract that outlines the grantee's commitment to the following:
- Spending the funds for the intended purposes;
- Accounting for the grant and any changes;
- Returning any unused funds to the Foundation;
- Recognizing the Foundation for this grant.